- Log in to your Team Sports Admin account.
- Scroll over EVENTS in the main menu and select TOURNAMENTS.
- In the Search for [Event Type] box, type in the name of the event you are looking for and click on Search.
- Locate your tournament in the list and click on the event name.
- In the upper right-hand side under Status, there are three options, Active, Registration Closed, and Inactive in the dropdown menu.
- Active means the event is open and accepting new registrations
- Registration Closed means the event is still in session but not accepting new registrations
- Inactive means the event is closed and not in use
- Choose the current status from these options.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Update.
As a Tournament Organization Admin, how do I change the status of a tournament?
Please let us know your thoughts about this article:
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Still need help? Let us know.