Do you need to process a payment to a participant's account for an outstanding payment? Here's how:
- Log into your Team Sports Admin account.
- Click PLAYERS in the main menu.
- Locate the player's account by using the search options.
- Once the player's account is open, click the Payments icon from the Quick Links menu on the left. This will take you the payments report, filtered by all payments for this Player.
- Click the Outstanding tab.
- Alternatively, you can click on Payments --> Outstanding tab and search for the player directly from this report.
- Click the pencil icon in the Actions column next to the outstanding payment you'd like to process the payment for.
- You will see a summary for the payment details.
- Under Payment Type, you can choose to keep this payment Online, or mark this payment Offline (Cash, Check, or Other).
- You can also update the Payment Information associated with this recurring charge. This includes adding a new, or editing an existing, Payment Method and associated Billing Address.
- Note: You are not allowed to create a new ACH Bank Account payment method on behalf of the customer. This is because in accordance with NACHA Rules, all ACH payments must be authorized by the customer. If you want your participant to pay via ACH please create a new invoice for the customer instead.
- If the original payment method is a Bank Account, we currently don't support changing this to a Credit Card, as there can be different fees associated with each payment type. You must also create a new invoice for the customer in this situation.
- You must acknowledge you have received authorization from this customer to change the payment method or payment terms for this invoice before continuing.
- Then click Charge Payment Now to charge the selected Payment Method the total amount displayed under Today's Payment.
To create a new payment instead, visit: How do I add a payment to a participant's account?